1 night – Valid till 06.01.18* - Special Rate From Sunday
Wellness offer couples hotel Bardolino (2 nights – Offer valid until
Offer for Couples 4 star hotel with wellness center Bardolino
Business Offers Hotel Bardolino Verona Aqualux Hotel Spa & Suite has
Wellness package Hotel 4 stars Bardolino AQUAWELLNESS TOUCH Valid till 07.01.2018* -
EASTER FRAGRANCE 2017 (2 nights – Valid for arrivals on
Offers Tisanoreica Hotel Verona Spa NUTRIBEAUTY: REMISE EN FORM PROTOCOL (4 days
SPECIAL LATE CHECK-OUT Continue your experience at the Aqualux Hotel and enjoy
Offer Lake Garda Hotel four stars Bardolino 4 NIGHTS OF….AQUALUX! (4 nights
LADIES MOMENT…..PUMPER YOURSELF WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Valid until 07.01.2018* –1 night Let’s
Offer Hotel on Lake Garda with Wellness Center 7 NIGHTS OF….AQUALUX! 7
LGBT PRIDE PACKAGE BE YOU, BE WITH US! 1 night – Valid
The best price always guaranteed
125 Eco-Clima Rooms: The equilibrium of shapes and colours
AquaSpaWellnessAn area of 1000 square meters dedicated to the care of the well-being and beauty where abandoning themselves, letting wrap idleness and tranquility of an environment essential source of new energy and vitality.
What they say about us...
- I took my other half here for his birthday and was really impressed. The hotel grounds, pool and spa area are beautiful. One of the best things I felt about this hotel was its location. A few minutes walk into Bardolino. We visited many places on Lake Garda but we're always pleased to come back to Bardolino and this hotel. I would definitely recommend.
Lisa_HarryM / TripAdvisor /
- I think this hotel is a hidden gem as its modern and a 5/10 minute stroll into town. As previous reviews have mentioned the pools are great only thing i would mention be careful as some steps in pools are dark so you end up knocking toes!We didn't eat in the restaurant as preferred to eat in town but had drinks in the hotel bar and they were of very high quality and reasonably priced. We had a room facing gardens which to be honest i wouldn't bother paying extra as the front view looked lovely and the road is quiet. Rooms are on the small side but modern and clean. The only reason i didn't give five stars was the air con in the rooms was useless didn't feel cold a tall and the indoor spa pools could do with being slightly warmer so you can relax properly. i wouldn't hesitate to go back to the hotel and Bardolino is such a lovely town.
Minxie03 / TripAdvisor /
- The Aqualux hotel is very new. It is 4*, not 5* but I can't say I noticed much difference. It is clean, comfortable and well laid out. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are a good size. The pools are great (though my three sons would have preferred a larger pool area rather than several smaller pools). There are plenty of sun beds but they could do with a few more shaded areas and/or umbrellas as it gets hot in the afternoon in July. Breakfast was good and plentiful with a wide range of options from cooked to continental. The location is very good. A 5 min walk (and I mean only 5 mins at a normal pace) from the town centre. Bardolino itself is a lovely town that is gentile during the day and lively with great atmosphere at night. Restaurants were busy, and with us being a party of five, we often had to wait 20 mins or more for a table to become free. Overall, a very good stay in Bardolino and the Aqualux Hotel. We will definitely come back.
FiveHoppers / TripAdvisor /
- Modern built hotel ,lovely site, lots of glass and beautiful walkways . The pools yes pools are wonderful and even have massaging jets in one .Indoor and out door.Breakfast excellent ,great selection and eggs cooked in front of you ,Restauarant was also great quality and selection and all prices were very reasonable.
Joe B / TripAdvisor /
- This hotel is one of those that scores a 6 if not more. The look and feel is very modern and relaxed, the rooms big and spacious and the staff friendly. The small touches such as the turn down service and the free melon at the pool bar just made it that extra special. Ideal for couples or for families with kids.
Mark S / TripAdvisor /